The planning for SXSW starts early each year and the SXSW PanelPicker is one way that we can all get in on the action to help determine which content you’ll see at next year’s event.
Outside of panels submitted by yours truly, there are a few topics we’re itching to see. Here’s a list of a 5 impressive talks we’d like to see:
Creating Social VR with people instead of avatars with Martin Prins, senior media consultant with TNO
Using Magicians’ Tricks To Develop VR AR Content with Laura Mingail, director of marketing & promotion for Entertainment One.
- Ted Schilowitz, futurist at Paramount Pictures
- Delaney Martin, co-founder/artistic director at New Orleans Airlift
- Vince Kadlubek, co-founder/CEO at meow Wolf
- Brandon Oldenburg, chief creative officer at Flight School
- Adam Myhill, head of cinematics at Unity Technologies
- Sara Sampson, producer at Soba Productions
Of course, don’t forget to help send The VOID to SXSW 2018 as well. The PanelPicker closes August 25th so you still have a few days to cast your votes for our panels.
- Illusion Design, Story Craft, and Virtual Worlds with Curtis Hickman, co-founder and Chief Creative Officer at The VOID
- Measuring Customer Experience Success in Location-Based Entertainment with Sarah Marsh, Chief Experience Officer at The VOID.
Did we miss your favorite topics? Tell us in the comments section below and don’t forget to vote while you still can!